Re: Mirrors don't look like master?

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Oscar Levi wrote:

> The debian distribution on master looks very different from the
> distribution on ftp.cdrom.com.  I notice that the alpha stuff has
> moved from sid to slink.  This is a good thing.  What is odd is that
> the slink/main/binary-alpha on master is complete while ftp.debian.org
> is missing much.  The version of sid on ftp.cdrom.com no longer has
> all of the packages so we're left with a very incomplete archive.
> I checked the au mirror and see the same thing.

Give it a few days to sort out, there is currently very near to 600meg of
changes to the archive, it is going to take a while for this to filter
through.

I'm trying very hard to get http.us.debian.org syncronized but it is
taking a long time.

Currently, ftp.eecs.umich.edu and va.debian.org has a complete copy of the
archive for all archs, llug.dep.bnl.gov and debian.terrabox.com have
complete i386 only mirrors. midco and netgod.net are still working on it
and should be done later tonight.

I have no eta for when mirrors that mirror from ftp.debian.org will be
syncronized.

Jason