Re: Status on Proposal for restricted packages

john@dhh.gt.org <john@dhh.gt.org> wrote:
> My sytem no more does that then does yours.

Let's take the example of a web browser which supports SSL and GIFs.
Under my scheme the maintainer would tag it with the labels "gif" and

What would the maintainer tag it with on your scheme?

> BTW did you post a complete description of your system?

I'm not sure what you mean by a "complete description".  I've posted
the fundamental idea, but there's a variety enhancements that could be
made, if they're important.  Simple extensibility is a good property in
a design.