Re: Draft new DFSG

Hi,

 John> Joey Hess writes:
 >> No it's not. Here are a few reasons we may chose to keep a package out of
 >> debian even though it meets the dfsg:

 John> The most important reasons are the ones we don't know about yet.

	This has little to do with solid reasons for diluting the DFSG
 to delibrately introduce whimsy in the document.

	manoj
--
 Even if he has only received a little, if a bhikkhu does not look
 down on what he has received, even the devas praise him, pure of life