EURO patch

Is someone working on integrating the "euro" patch on Debian?
( ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/euro-patch/EURO-1.4.tgz )

For those of you not aware of european news, the countries that have
joined the European Union are moving towards a common currency, called
the "euro". For Linux that means we have to include a new symbol in our
charsets, and map it to some key (Meta-e, IIRC) in our keymaps. And we
must do it soon, as the transition from the old to the new currency is
starting next January, and will be finished in two years.

Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es