dupload problem

Hi.
	I've tried asking about this on debian-mentors and got no reply, so
I'm hoping someone here can help me. When I try to upload my package using
dupload --to master guitar_0.0.3-1_i386.changes
it slowly consumes up to 35% of my CPU and eventually all of my system
memory (64MB physical, 120MB swap) before segfaulting. Has anyone else had
problems with this? Should I file a bug against dupload? Someone else has
looked at my ~/.dupload.conf file, and didn't see anything wrong with it.
Thanks.

--
Nathan E. Sandver, KC7SQK
nsandver@debian.org