Re: Fixes (in terms of bugs)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Fixes (in terms of bugs)
- From: Richard Braakman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 02:49:04 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <E0ziU4m-00043g-00@night>
- In-reply-to: <m0ziSE3-000IlJC@polya> from Julian Gilbey at "Nov 24, 1998 11:50:31 pm"
Julian Gilbey wrote:
> If you use the 'release --to master' command, you will be asked
> whether you want to close the bugs mentioned in the latest changelog
> after the new version has been uploaded.
Please don't. This closes them far too early. I've seen enough packages
get rejected from Incoming. Don't close the bugs until your package
is actually in the archive.