Re: Permissions of /var/spool/mail

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 07:09:24PM -0800, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> APT 0.1.8 for hamm has been sitting in Incoming for some time now.

> You can install that and downgrade your libc.

    Well, I'd only worry about that if I were going to have to compile
something for Hamm.  However, since Master should be back to Hamm I don't
think that will be needed.  Besides, I'm seriously considering switching
over my FreeBSD machine to surve the purpose of making packages if my
application ever gets processed.  I wouldn't trust that to my laptop.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my