Re: Postings in Polish?

--On Monday, November 23, 1998, 2:14 PM -0500 "Peter S Galbraith"
<GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> wrote:

> I hate to say this, but can you guys at least _translate_ your posts
> such that we can all understand them?  It's bad enough replies turn up on
> three diffrent lists (AKAIK) instead of private mail.

I'm getting them on at least five different lists
(debian-{devel,devel-announce,policy,mentors,dpkg}).

I suspect it's a misconfigured mail-to-news gateway at
dunajec.nowytarg.top.pl

I wish it would stop.

Occasionally, a posting will pop up in a non-english language (usually
German, I think), and there will be a reply, but this looks like several
on-going threads echoed to at least five mailing lists.  I can't read enough
to tell if they are appropriate to any.