Delay

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have *NOT* dropped of the face of the earth.  My stay in Brazil has been delayed until this comming Wed (officially) but I'd be surprised if I get home before Saturday...

In the meantime, I think I can telnet into master and get the preliminary voting results from the constitution vote.  If I can, I'll email them on up.

- Gecko

P.S.  In the meantime, I still have no way to access my own email.
:wq