Re: Problem: installing hamm on laptop

Hello,

I believe I had this same problem a year ago.  As far as I remember this happens
because you are using the tecra kernel, but using the normal drivers.

You need to ensure that you use both the tecra kernel and tecra drivers or things
will just not work... reboot... reboot...

I kicked myself a few hundered times when I realised what I had done, it was very
frustrating at the time.

Hope this fixes the problem..

John.

--
John Stevenson, Objective Alliance: www.oa.nl

"Objects are not a technology, they are a state of mind"