revtex package ready for review.

	Hi,  I packaged revtex.  I just copy the revtex directory
 to /usr/lib/texmf/tex/latex/revtex/ and run the same postinst
script that you use with tetex-extra.  This seemed to work, as
a revtex document that I downloaded then compiled.  Is this ok? Is
there anything else I need to know ?  I tried locate to see if any
of the revtex file names clobber any other TeX filenames, and didn't
 find any .
	I don't like the habit of leaving the .tex documentation
strewn around the installation in /usr/lib.  This seems to always
be the case with TeX. Eventually, I would like to move the revtex
documentation to /usr/doc/ and convert it to html.

	The license seems free. It says only a copying fee may be
charged, but does not explicitly mention "bundling" software.  I imagine
this may be the case with many other packages in main (including tex
packages)  I have seen licenses which explicitly allow or disallow charging
for a bundle which includes the licensed software. How does this license compare
with other free and non-free TeX packages ?

	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>