Re: A Proposal to solve the non-US problem.

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Joseph Carter wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 09:35:59AM -0500, Brandon Mitchell wrote:
> > I hope we aren't getting to the point that we need to use apt as our
> > mirror program.
>
> What we're talking about is making this transparent for users with apt.

Which is absolutely useless if you can't mirror your solution, easily.
Not all debian mirrors run debian, and if it's a pain for them to do,
they'll stop.

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |