Re: Another mirroring problem?

--On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 12:33 pm +0000 "Jules Bean" <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that on my local mirrors (one here at cambridge, the other
> Phil Hand's www.uk mirror) that the only up-to-date packages files are the
> released architectures m68k and i386.  The others (the 'sid'
architectures')
> only have 15th Nov packages files.
>
> This problem is not there on master - master has up-to-date packages files
> for all architectures.  It looks like a mirroriing timing problem - but I
> was sure that Phil's mirror was a push mirror, and therefore isn't
supposed
> to run until after dinstall has finished?  Is our push mirroring timing
off?

Update: In fact, even i386 is out of sync.  For example, the versions of
mount and modutils advertised in the packages file are not actually there..
it does look like a badly timed mirror run.

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |
|  Debian GNU/Linux - "Microsoft *does* have a year 2000 problem -     |
|                      and we're it!" (paraphrased from IRC)           |