Re: Debian New Maintainer Guide 0.1

Josip,

It's quite good. Just the information I wanted, thanks.

I have been attempting to make .deb's (with varying levels of success) to
see what it takes to maintain a package. The part I could never get was how
to use the DESTDIR variable in modifying Makefile, but now it's clear.

I had a few questions: I am using hamm and have the debhelper package
installed. Is there no dh_make for hamm? I assume the slink debhelper
package has it? Will debhelper replace debmake for package building?