Secure Linux kernel package?

Hello,

I finally got around to install a secure linux kernel (2.0.35 +
patches) on one of my servers and so far (5 days) it seems to run
great.  It is claimed to increase system security mainly by making the
stack unexecutable and limiting links in sticky directories (designed
to make /tmp exploits harder).

The patch applies cleanly and provides a clean set of options to the
kernel configuration scripts so applying it doesn't force users to use
it if they don't want to.

Are there any thought on making this part of the standard kernel or
providing an alternative way to install it? (either as a patch or a
full kernel source?)

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL       amos@gezernet.co.il  |                     -- Anonymous