Bay Area debian meeting

Attention, debian users and developers in the California Bay Area --

One week from today, on November 17th, Bay Area Linux Users Group will be
holding their monthly meeting. Their speaker will be from Corel, makers of
the Netwinder and Word Perfect.

I think this meeting would be a great opportunity for us Debian people in
the Bay Area to meet and get to know each other (and some debian developers
- myself and I hope Phil Troin will be there), as well as hear the latest
from Corel and enjoy the chinese dinner. For those who haven't attended a
BALUG meeting, it's in a banquet hall in a chinese restraunt, and it's
possible for us debian people to get our own table so we all sit together.

If you're interested, visit their web page at
http://www.balug.org/meetNow.html, make sure to RSVP, and when you do so,
ask to sit at the same table with Joey Hess and the rest of the debian
people.

--
see shy jo