ftp.debian.org (was: Re: Bogus locations in slink master Packages files?)

Hi all,

  For anyone interested there are two bug reports that sort of cover
the problem mentioned here (29127 and 29195)...

  To fill in some information I had left out, I tried both
ftp.cdrom.com (the fastest/closest mirror to me)  _then_
ftp.debian.org (which I thought would be authoritative, and work ;)
  After both failed I posted the message (on the devel list)...

  Recently, the word "unstable" has been changed to "frozen" in
the Packages files of slink (only on ftp.debian.org so far)...
so far no missing files.

    Thanks,
      Mike Simons