Re: Grand Unified Installed Scripts

Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> Hi fellows,
>
>     a sinple question: who is working on the automated install
> procedures? We talked/discussed a lot on the argument some months
> ago and someone also said he was working on a prototype...
> what happened?

I guess nobody found enough time to work on it in order to provide
a good solution.

Imho, the configuration management thingi has to be implemented first.
Unfortunately nobody was spending time on it, people were only asking
where and how.  This doesn't help.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book