Re: Indefinite leave from Debian.

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 01:37:52PM -0500, Igor Grobman wrote:

> I've been putting off this mail for a while, and I have no excuse for letting
> tasks go unattended so long, but I've been trying to pull myself back into
> Debian mode.  After ALS, I became very enthusiastic again, and was going to
> get into swing of things, but apparently it just does not work.  Not with
> my consciousness telling me that if I do get involved with Debian stuff as I
> used to, my grades will suffer (and boy, did they suffer last year...).  Not
> with my newly rediscovered love of classical music and theater (am I trying
> to get a life? nope, just a different kind of "no life" scenario).

Sorry, if not terribly surprised, to see you go, Igor.  I owe you a lot
- for those who don't know, Igor was the one to introduce me to Debian.
Enjoy all the extra free time!

I'll volunteer for keyring work if needed, and for xanim; it's a nifty
program, and I found PPC modules for the non-free part of it that I
want to include.  Expect an upload.

Dan