Re: x11amp

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 10:48:09PM +0200, Elad Tsur wrote:
> The package x11ampg (version 0.7-3) was on slink, then removed because
> there was no lisence found. According to the x11amp home page
> http://www.x11amp.bz.nu/ a new version should be out soon, and the
> important news it will be released under the GPL.
> So I guess it could go back to the Debian archive. Perhaps even the
> current version can be put back (in non-free).

Don't know if it'll be able to get into slink or not, don't remember who the
maintainer was, but if it needs a home I'd be willing to maintain a GPL
version of the player.  It was a nice player, though a new version would be
good and a GPL new version would be GREAT!

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.