Re: MUAs

On Tue, Nov 03, 1998 at 03:46:35PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:41:09 -0800, David Welton wrote:

> >Right - start coding.
>
>     Why?
>
> >Sounds like a fun project, I wish you the best of luck.
>
>     Have fun.  I don't program and I'm quite...
>
> >A happy mutt user,

>     ...happy with PMMail98.  I have no need or desire to code
> another MUA when I have one that suits me needs well enough as it
> is.  Too bad it isn't on Linux and other Linux users must suffer.

Ok, having made your point (and it is valid, despite the loaded terms
regarding other programs that other people enjoy and like), it is time
to either go on about your business, or do something about the
problem.  No need to go on and on about it.

If you are willing to pay for something like this, why not put up an
offer at:

http://visar.csustan.edu/bazaar/bazaar.html

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org