Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

On Tue, Nov 03, 1998 at 06:21:19PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:

> fuckwitted list-owner ...
> ... shits me.
> ... some brain-dead NT mailer.

I wonder what our technically inclined ancestors flamed eachother
about?  I really wonder what it is about the techie personality that
makes us debate these things with such vim and vigor?  I mean, in the
grand scope of things, maybe NT vs Linux matters, but... reply-to vs
no reply-to?  Odd, isn't it.  Oh, and MY opinion is that reply-to is
useful, although I don't know about it from the admin point of view.
I think that oft-cited document against reply-to's is pretty weak.
Oh, and I do use a good mailer, so either way it is not a problem, but
I get annoyed when people CC me.

See?  We just can't resist..:->

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org