"test" boot-floppies set for slink has been uploaded

I have just uploaded a boot-floppies set for slink. (It took me 40
minutes only! Man, I love this ATM thingie). :-)

It surely has a lot of bugs and typos, so please treat them as bad as you
can, and fill my mailbox with bug reports. ;-)

The main reason to upload them right now is that I'm going to be away for
a week, and I don't know if I will have access to the net. I'll be back
on Monday 9th, to go on working on this beasties.

And now the bad news:

The rescue floppy doesn't fit in 1.44MB anymore, so I've built a 1.743 MB
floppy image. That means you'll have to "superformat /dev/fd0u1743" the
floppy before doing a "dd if=foo of=/dev/fd0u1743 ...". This format is
still readable(¿writable?) under MS-DOS and W95.

I guess there's not much I can trim to put that back under 1.44MB, but
I'll still try.

Have a nice week,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es