Re: Call for lawyers: GPL Intelectual property protection

Matthew Schlegel wrote:
  >Can anyone give any recommendations that may help me get a waiver to work on
      > any
  >GPL license software (perhaps it could be constrained to GPL software not in
  >competition to NT5 (group I will be in))?  I don't particularly want to try
  >get them to waive rights to my mud src specifically as that would most likel
  >draw unwanted attention to the mud server and end up resulting in them takin
  >it when they may not have otherwise thought about it.

I suggest you build some GPL code from elsewhere into the heart of it, so
that there would be no benefit to them from taking it.

     "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
      and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom
      is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
                                   James 1:17