Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Paul Seelig wrote:
> > Wow, this is really *great* news!  Do you know any gtk+ application that
> > already uses these tear-off menus? I'd really like to check this out!
>
> I've only seen the tear off menus in testgtk, but that's enough to see how
> they work. Basically there's a ---- line on top of the menu, if you click
> it once the menu becomes its own window, if you click it again the menu
> goes back where it was.

Hah! That's good enough for simply checking it out! Now i can go about
molesting programmers to use this great feature wherever appropriate.

                           Thanks for the info, P. *8^)

PS: Please don't CC people when replying to the list. I've subscribed
    this mailing list anyway and don't need no dupes filling up my
    mailbox. Thank you anyway! ;-)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------