Intent to package: gtkfontsel

If nobody else has been stepping forward to package "gtkfontsel" i'd like
to to so. I've already packaged it for mmy personal usage and anybody
interested in trying it out can download it from our site at:

  ftp://ietpd1.sowi.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/unofficial/{binary,source}

The binary has been build with a custom made gtk+-1.0.5 version containing
the gtkstep patches from

   http://www-info2.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/ulli/gtkstep/

So you'll probably need to download these libraries as well or recompile
on your own from the source package provided in the sources dir.

FYI here is an excerpt from the README:

---------------------snip----------------------------------------
This is gtkfontsel, a font selector program which is very similar to
xfontsel, but is hopefully much easier to use.

gtkfontsel's home page is currently (and don't skip the 'index.html'!):
  http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~damon/fontsel/index.html

It uses GTK+, the Gimp ToolKit, which is a library for creating graphical
user interfaces for the X Window System. It should work with both GTK+
1.0.x
and GTK+ 1.1.x, though the user must have the matching library installed.
  http://www.gtk.org/

After selecting a font, you can use the 'Copy Font Name' button to copy
the font name to the clipboard, so you can easily paste it into another
application.

It also supports the '-print' command line option which will print the
selected font name to stdout when the user hits 'Exit'.

Is there already a nice gtk+ based floppy formatter like the KDE "kfloppy"
available? I didn't find such a beast on gnome.org's applicaton listings.

                                    Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------