Re: Intent to package: installwatch

Unfortunately, it seems that I've been having some problems with email
over the last week or so, and lost quite a bit of both incoming and
outgoing mail... If anyone replied directly to me, please resend.  I'll
check the mailing-list archives, so I should be able to find any replies
which were sent to the list.

Sorry for any inconvienience...