Re: Website mirrors screwed up...

On Tue, Oct 27, 1998 at 04:43:30PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Please inform the maintainer of www.de which is sr1@debian.org

He already knows. I'm trying to get Mike Shields to fix the mirror
at debian.crosslink.net as many of the mirrors mirror from his site.

The lack of good first level mirrors is causing this problem. If
we could set up around 5 first level mirrors that everyone else
mirrored off of the mirroring would be much more robust and we
could remove a lot of net traffic from master.

I'm wondering if any of the machines used for porting have the
disk space and bandwidth to be used for this.

Jay Treacy