Re: huge lists

On 21 Oct 1998 14:34:39 -0500, john@dhh.gt.org wrote:

>Or near Elmwood, WI, USA where I live.  In fact, show me any ISP other than
>BrightNet that I can reach without a long distance call.  Many people have
>limited or no choice.

    I think you overstate "limited or no choice."  You certainly can use one
of the national shell providers in the US with ease.  Also, if you are within
calling distance of Eu Claire or St. Paul (I don't live there, dunno how far
your phone reaches but I doubt it does) then you do have options.

    Have you thought of finding ISPs in either of those areas and asking them
if they would place a pop in your area?