Re: huge lists

On Oct 20, Steve Lamb decided to present us with:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:15:28 -0200, Lalo Martins wrote:
> >We have some lists that are absolutely unmanageable for most
> >users, like debian-{user,devel}.
>     Personally, if someone finds user/devel "unmanagable" it is time they
> learned an important word.  "Filter."  :)

No. If you get them by POP over slow PPP they're a headache.

And if by "filter" you mean automatically deleting messages that
don't interest you, on what criteria would you make this

     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls
        and wispered in the sounds of silence
                 pgp key in the web page