Re: huge lists

On Oct 20, Steve Lamb decided to present us with:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:15:28 -0200, Lalo Martins wrote:
>
> >We have some lists that are absolutely unmanageable for most
> >users, like debian-{user,devel}.
>
>     Personally, if someone finds user/devel "unmanagable" it is time they
> learned an important word.  "Filter."  :)

No. If you get them by POP over slow PPP they're a headache.

And if by "filter" you mean automatically deleting messages that
don't interest you, on what criteria would you make this
decision?

[]s,
                                               +----
--
     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls