Re: Bug 26827 again (about secure-su)

Quoting Jules Bean (jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk):
>  secure-su offers more security options than the normal su, such as a
>  wheel group, and from-user and to-user specific restrictions.

I could have gotten that much from the description line. :) What I was
trying to get at is, "is that it?" Because if the only advantage secure-su
has is that it restricts who can use it, how is installing gnu-su
parallel to secure-su going to accomplish anything but nullifying
secure-su's only advantage?

Mike Stone