RE: eterm problem

>Not yet please.  I received a mail stating that the package will be added
>the repository in the near future.  It should arrive within a week.
Hopefully
>sooner.  All the backgrounds package gives is the bg images.  You can
install
>eterm by hand w/ a --force-depends and get around the missing pix.
>
>The 0.8.6-1 was accepted this morning and should appear on the ftp sites
around
>the world tonight.

I got 0.8.6-1 and everything's fine now since I already installed
      eterm-background from incoming. That is version 1.0-0. Is this the
      correct one?

Anyway, my desktop looks nice again. :-)

Michael

      Dr. Michael Meskes, Senior-Consultant
      Mummert+Partner Unternehmensberatung AG
      Tel.: +49211 826  4616