Re: Libtool update for slink?

    Ossama> Hi, Will libtool be updated for slink?  The current
    Ossama> "stable" version of libtool is libtool 1.2 whereas the
    Ossama> current slink version is libtool 1.0h.

We've been sticking with 1.0h because the upstream libtool author
refuses to support creating shared libraries that are dynamically
linked with other shared libraries, and that functionality is required
for dependancies to work under Debian.

At least, that's how I understand the situation.

--
Brought to you by the letters H and Z and the number 12.
"XTC versus Adam Ant -- which one will survive?" -- They Might Be Giants