Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
> gnus              25609  Gnus: prerm script failure make it impossible to upgrade/pruge  [64]  (Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org>)
> We should not ship without although it's technically not essential.
> We'd better find somebody to fix this bug.  MAD, what's up?

I don't know.  I thought: 1) Manoj took over the package with my
blessings, and 2) he did so with the specific intention of fixing the
bug.

However, looking at the package as it stands, I see that in fact the
upgrades I thought Manoj did were actually done by Turbo as NMUs
(which would explain why it was still being listed as my package).

I've done a new release which I believe fixes all outstanding bugs.
Turbo, would you like to take over the package?

Mike.