Re: what is non-free in this license?

> > THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THIS PROGRAM - whatsoever. You use it entirely
> > at your risk, and neither Tomislav Uzelac, nor FER will be liable for
> > any damages that might occur to your computer, software, etc. in
> > consequence of you using this freeware program.
> > </quote>
>
> What I hi-lighted I do believe violates the DFSG..
>
> Zephaniah E, Hull.

Huh?  Where do the DFSG say this?
See http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

Go into Emacs and type C-h C-w

			    NO WARRANTY

  11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY
FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
[...]

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada