Re: Wrong dependencies for a single deb: How to reupload ?

On Fri, Oct 16, 1998 at 10:19:22AM +0200, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
> Probably a pretty dumb question:
>
> dpkg-shlibdeps got the dependencies wrong for a single deb in the
> python package (tkstep8.0 instead of tk8.0).
>
> The package is already DONE; is it possible to reupload just that
> single python-tk with a fixed control file and the same revision, or
> do I have to reupload a complete new revision of all python packages ?
>
> The source is completely unchanged, only packed with a different
> configuration.

I think it should have a new debian revision...
The reason being that, then anyone who has the old version installed,
will still properly get upgraded with apt, etc.

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"