Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1

> smb2www           27641  perl 5.005-02 breaks smb2www [0]  (Craig Small
> <csmall@debian.org>)
>
>         This one also refers to the version of perl which has been
> removed. (It broke every module, so there are several such bug reports)

I knew about it, but not which bugs it affected.  I'll disable this bug
on my side so it won't affect anything.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

       Touch passion when it comes your way.  It's rare enough as it is;
       don't walk away when it calls you by name.  -- Marcus (Babylon 5)