Re: gdselect alpha 3

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 08:52:01PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Tom Lees wrote:
> > I released alpha 3 to http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/gdselect/ today.
>
> This looks quite impressive.  Good work!
>
> One comment: On my system the gauge which is displayed first uses
> strange size.  The y-stretch was about 5 times of the title bar.
> That looks ugly.  I'd rather like it to be about 2 times of the
> y-stretch of the title bar (maybe three looks ok, too.)

I really like the booting - dead impressive :-)
When I started it from the wrong directory, it didn't load the picture (so
the progress bar took up the entire window - is this what you mean?

It'd be nice to sort the sections and packages into alphabetical order by
default.

Any chance of a .deb :->

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org