Antwort: Re: Packages that disappeared

>The problem is that I wrote the program in the first place... And it isn't
tcl,
>its perl.. (with perl-tk as the gui-lib).

Oops I messed up the language. Should have checked more carefully. But
      still would you mind someone else making the program fit the Debian
      guidelines? I think it is a very nice piece of software. If I had the
      time I would offer help. BTW porting it to libgtk-perl looks
      interesting too.

Assuming someone is interested would you have a problem with it? And where
      exactly does it have problems towards Debian standard?

Michael

      Dr. Michael Meskes, Senior-Consultant
      Mummert+Partner Unternehmensberatung AG
      Tel.: +49211 826  4616