Pine can't display attachments

my pine cannot display attachments like this but it's only pgp-signed
text:

Details about Attachment #1 :

                Type            : Application
                Subtype         : PGP
                Encoding        : QUOTED-PRINTABLE
                Parameters      : FORMAT = mime
                                  X-ACTION = signclear
                                  X-ORIGINATOR = 326B28A1
                Approx. Size    : 2,279 bytes
                Display Method  : Can't, Unknown Attachment Format

Kann anyone tell me how to add this mime-type?

---
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komme wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg