Re: Debian 2.[01] -- Only rudimentary support for Laptops?

Hi,

	As a counterpoint, my laptop, Digital HiNote VP 575, I could
 install the kernel-image-2.0.35 and the pcmcia images from the slink
 distribution, and they worked flawlessly. So there is some
 justification in having the pcmcia binay .deb files in the
 distribution.

	manoj
--
 Oh, that sound of male ego.  You travel halfway across the galaxy and
 it's still the same song. Eve McHuron, "Mudd's Women", stardate