Re: GNotepad

Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 06:18:47PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > wget + ./configure + vi src/main.c + make just finished.  It looks
> > nice, it seems to work.  We should include it.  However if I push
> > the exit button I get a "Gdk segfault" message.
>
> Please upload it. I'd like to get a look at it.

Already done.  I apologize but after three days of mainly sysklogd
work I'd like to finish that one first. :-)

It looks nice and I was already told that it is quite useable.
And the author is also running Debian.  Need more reasons?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is only acquired
just after one could have used it.