Antwort: Re: [ettrich@troll.no: Re: copyright problem]

>looks good to me, with or without the first sentence.

For me too.
>it's true, anyway.  the GPL is often a source of misunderstanding and
>confusion.  witness KDE, for example.

Yes, your right. But I think this sentence doens´t fit well into a license
file.

>if ettrich is willing to write this for LyX, then maybe he'll do the same
>for KDE?  i hope so.
I´m in touch with him on that. But he doesn´t like to have his packages on
Debian while his friends´ packages are not. He´s afraid of a Debian KDE
package being not even close to the real thing.

Michael

Dr. Michael Meskes, Senior-Consultant
Mummert+Partner Unternehmensberatung AG
Tel.: +49211 826  4616