Re: yagirc bugs - new maintainer or not?

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 12:33:07PM -0700, David Welton wrote:
> > I'm here, working on 0.66 as we speak. This might be a good time to ask
> > a question. yagirc can now be built with gnome interface or
> > text interface. Should I make two packages, include both in one
> > package or just drop the non-gui?
>
> IIRC, the non-gui one is more a proof of concept, and, at least for
> now, I think that most users of yagirc are interested in the GUI.
> Non-gui people are most likely using epic, or something similiar:->>

Well, they are assuming I can convince hop to make a release that fixes the
4pre2 bugs and he'll let me package.  =>  4pre2 is actually pretty stable,
but there are a few small bugs still.  Most of them do not affect me
directly, but rather seem to affect other people.  =p