Re: Perl

	Perl 5.004 was in Incoming yesterday.  You can get it from a
mirror of incoming or wait a day or two and it will be installed.

On 9 Oct 1998, Ole J. Tetlie wrote:

olet>I installed perl 5.005, but I understand that it has been revoked
olet>and all packages in slink shall be built against perl 5.004,
olet>is that so? Now where do I find 004? There's no perl in ftp.debian.org
olet>and ftp.de.debian.org has 005.
olet>
olet>thanks
olet>
olet>--
olet>Eschew obfuscation    (go on; look them both up)
olet>                                   (Brian White)
olet>olet@ifi.uio.no   [-: .elOle. :-]   olet@debian.org
olet>
olet>
olet>--