-----
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 00:20:06 +1000

Package: yagirc
Version: 0.63-1

/bin/yagirc doesn't seem to be the appropriate place for the binary,
perhaps in /usr/X11R6/bin or even /usr/bin ?

-- System Information
Debian Release: slink
Kernel Version: Linux gumby 2.1.115 #1 SMP Tue Aug 18 13:59:45 EST 1998 i586 unknown

Versions of the packages yagirc depends on:
ii  libc6           2.0.7u-2       The GNU C library version 2 (run-time files)
ii  libgtk1         1.0.6-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
ii  xlib6g          3.3.2.3a-1     shared libraries required by X clients

-----End of forwarded message-----

                --Debian GNU/Linux--