Re: more trouble with deleted root partition please help !!!!! (fwd)

On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 11:02:35AM +0100, G. Kapetanios wrote:

> Really sorry for any dupplication but I am desperate. Te broken machine is
> critical. Thr next two email give more info
>
> I would really appreciate any help.
> For people in and around London if this doesn't work out I am willing to
> pay to
> restore my machine
>
> George

Hmm....love to help but I'm not in london.  I suppose an airfare from down
under is out of the question? (lol!)

:)

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5