Freeze and soon-to-be-freed package

Since I've heard rumours about the slink freeze taking place soon:

Bobo by Digital Creations consists of three independent packages which
recommend each other. Two of them (python-bobo, python-bobodtml)
already are in slink with a BSD style license. The license of the
third package, BoboPOS, will be fixed with the next release, which can
be expected anytime between tomorrow and in two months.

Can I rest assured that this new package will be accepted for slink
even after the freeze ? Would it be better to upload the current
version to "non-free" and move it into "main" after the freeze ?

	Gregor