Intent to package dadadodo

[NOTE: Bcc-ing wnpp@debian.org because I don't want wnpp to be spammed
with any discussion about this]

For more info on the software see http://www.jwz.org/dadadodo/

Source: dadadodo
Section: text
 Dadadodo is a program that analyses texts for word probabilities,
 and then generates random sentences based on that. Sometimes these
 sentences are nonsense; but sometimes they cut right through to the
 heart of the matter, and reveal hidden meanings.

Copyright:
/* DadaDodo, Copyright (c) 1997, 1998 Jamie Zawinski <jwz@netscape.com>
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
and its
 * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
that
 * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
 * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
 * documentation.  No representations are made about the suitability of
this
 * software for any purpose.  It is provided "as is" without express or
 * implied warranty.
 */

It seems like it is DFSG compliant to me.

S.
--
 "This barbecue will be hard, thankless work.  But I am sure you are
               up to it Marge." -- Homer J. Simpson