Intent to package dadadodo
[NOTE: Bcc-ing firstname.lastname@example.org because I don't want wnpp to be spammed
with any discussion about this]
For more info on the software see http://www.jwz.org/dadadodo/
Maintainer: Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <email@example.com>
Description: Exterminates all rational thought
Dadadodo is a program that analyses texts for word probabilities,
and then generates random sentences based on that. Sometimes these
sentences are nonsense; but sometimes they cut right through to the
heart of the matter, and reveal hidden meanings.
/* DadaDodo, Copyright (c) 1997, 1998 Jamie Zawinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
* documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
* the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
* documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of
* software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or
* implied warranty.
It seems like it is DFSG compliant to me.
"This barbecue will be hard, thankless work. But I am sure you are
up to it Marge." -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Indentured Slave