Re: Perl 5.005.02

	The new perl breaks all my perl-module packages. How badly I don't
know yet. I expected this because I see how the pdl developers scramble to
keep up with new releases of perl.
	It can probably be sorted out, but it will take some effort from
all who have perl-module-related packages .
	One problem is the new perl version is storing files in different
places.  So modules will have to be debugged to remove hard-wired
references to the old paths.
	On the other hand, pdl , which is a large and sophisticated
"module",  works OK for the most part, although some path-related bugs are
introduced.
	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>